- 1. Mountain biking – Avoriaz, France.
- 2. Sailing, Cape Horn, Chile.
- 3. Ice Marathon, Antarctica – the marathon is programmed to start between 19 – 23 November, but it depends very much on the weather
- 4. Swimming, Sporades Isles, Greece – what do you say to an average 5 km /day of swimming?
- 5. Climbing Mount Baker on snowboard or skis, Washington, USA.
- 6. Kayaking, Kamchatka, Russia – for this adventure you need to have some experience.
- 7. The mountains in China are truly special and we can’t deny that! Let’s remember the rainbow mountains, for example. So of course among the recommandations for 2014 we find Rock Climbing, Yangshuo, China. And you can even attend the november rock climbing festival.
- 8. Whitewater rafting, Mosquito Coast, Honduras – after rafting, you can also do some snorkelling on an isolated island.
- 9. Stand-up paddleboarding, Dominican Republic – the best time to go is between May and September, but tours are organised throughout the year.
- 10. Travel by horse and cart, Myanmar/Burma – something that is less extreme and everyone could enjoy. Even the faint-hearted.
Where do you plan to go this year and what is your favorite adventure/which appeals to you the most?
I must confess I’m planning an adventure too. Maybe it’s in this list, or maybe not! What do you think? Would you care to take a guess?